RemoteHub is the job marketplace and community that connects and matches companies with remote professionals.
RemoteHub`s mission is to create a united community for better remote employment experience for everyone. The community of professionals, volunteers, employers, and non-profit organizations who meet each other to build strong relationships and make our world better. We want to give professionals more abilities to communicate with each other to reduce social isolation during working remotely. And to give companies smart matching to get the best candidates without drowning in tons of CVs.
It’s an all in one solution for employers and job seekers to post or search jobs, build your network, and find the best professionals or new remote work opportunities:
As an employer, you can:
- Post jobs or browse available services to find the best professionals from around the globe.
- Create a company page and easily switch between personal and company accounts.
- Receive applications from the candidates that best match your needs and requirements.
- Shortlist applicants by reviewing their profiles and portfolios. You can choose people by their creativity and previous projects, not just resumes.
- Use our messenger to discuss details and interview candidates.
- Send an offer and start a contract.
As a job seekers, you can:
- Publish your portfolio to showcase your experience and creativity, and let the world see who you truly are.
- Post a service or browse available jobs.
- Expand your professional network, build new connections and opportunities, and boost your career.
- Receive job references and recommendations from new connections.
- Apply for jobs, receive an offer and start a contract.
- Communicate easily with text messaging. Don’t miss any important updates while working on a project.
- Participate in volunteer projects and share your professional skills to make this world a better place!